Great small amps for mono applications where you need a lot of power in a small, efficient, full featured amp. I’m listing these by the RMS power I’ve verified them at, not at their factory rating. Use these when you’re doing a MEGA system with serious subs (top trunk or trike) as for all other motorcycle projects, smaller multi-channel amps are plenty.
- Class D Digital Mono block Amplifier.
- Full MOSFET PWM Power Supply
- SMD Technology on Double Sided PCB.
- 8ga Power & 8ga Speaker Output Terminals
- High & Low Level Signal Inputs.
- Remote Mount Gain Control Included.
- Variable 35-250Hz 12dB Low Pass Filter
- Variable 10-50Hz 12dB Subsonic Filter
- Variable 0-12 dB 45Hz Bass Boost.
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.5%.
- Frequency Response: 20-150 kHz.
- Signal-to- Noise Ratio: 70dB
- Damping Factor: > 250
- Input Sensitivity: 200mV-6V
- MINIMUM SPEAKER IMPEDANCE: 2 OHM ONLY