These little amps are great special purpose amps for when you need 4 channels of real Class D power in a micro small package.
Unlike a lot of motorcycle amps this size that are advertised as 50w per channel but actually only put out 14 w true RMS power, these little amps really do put out 60w RMS into all 4 channels. We’ve tested these on our Amp dyno, so this is the real deal.
They fit inside a Harley Chrome tool kit that you’d put on the side of the bike, and they’re great for powering 2 or 4 handlebar or crashbar speakers. You do need to properly adjust the low pass crossover, as they’re not going to give you a ton of bass, and have a limit to how hard you can drive them before they temporarily limit themselves, but for their size, they are amazing.
- Class-D Digital Full Range 2-ohm Stable Stereo
- 60W RMS x 4
- Max Power: 500W
- Full MOSFET DC-DC PWM Power Supply
- Frequency Range: 20Hz-30Khz at 4-ohm
- Speaker Impedance: 2,4,8 Ohm
- Filter Frequency:
- Low pass: 35-250Hz, 12dB Oct.
- High pass: 35-250Hz, 12dB Oct
- 4-way Protection
- Chanel Separation: 55dB
- Double Sided FR-4 PC Board
- SMD Technology
- RCA Input Connectors
- High level input connector(Auto Turn On)
- Adjustable Low-Pass, Hi-pass. Bass Boost, Sub sonic filter.
- Dimension: 3.1” (W) x 6” (L) x 1.4” (H)